CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday 3 April 2008

Love 101

Today, I went for a run at my army camp after work at about 5.30. In order not to seem we are going off together, I left first and waited for her downstairs of the office. It seems still kind of obvious but what the heck. In about 5 minutes, she called and came down to mit me. I called for a taxi and they got me a limo (benz) taxi. Woots. I sent her to clementi first and i left to my camp. As today there is only a Physical Fitness test going on, the normal hours to book out were about 7.30+pm. The funny thing is that I practically ran to try to get off of camp earlier to mit her at PS ! She met her friends from SH and then she went over to PS ( plaza Singapura) to get a drink. I was glad to see her and her friend was there. I was just glad to see her. I just looked at her as we sat at Starbucks. She look radiant even without makeup. Eventually after her friend has taken her leave, both of us strolled over to the foodstall after meridian. We held hands and talked about our day and how the my leg hair would be gone if I had cheated on her. *oww* jokes aside, I really enjoy our moments together. After dinner, we took bus back to her area. We had a good chat on our previous bf and gf.
We did chat awhile at the playgound below her flat.

I told her I loved her over the sms. I know that it is morally not too correct to fall in love with someone when I am already attached to someone else but matters of the heart is difficult to explain. Cecille, my love for you will never die. Even though we may go seperate ways, I am happy to have received your love and delighted to have loved you and will cherish moments of us together.

I love you.

0 comments: