CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday 27 April 2008

25 Apr- today really boring till like after 5.30pm. At 5.30, i went dwn wif SoonHuat because it waz his last day. So wad i did was to walk him down to his car. As we discuss bout work, he suddenly ask if i seem very close to my dear. I said that we are jus close friends. Yet he got tis cheeky look in his eyes. I squinted and looked at him. He said he saw us hugging at 7th flr! Omg! I almost fainted. He stil say lucky he dun have his hp wif him. Haha. Kns. Wanna blackmail me wor... Hengz. I asked and he replied that he saw me walking upstais and waz curious so he took a peek. So pai say. Haha. Anyway he left company le so stil ok. Woo... Exciting sia...

6pm- we went hm to take car car... Gab was really great that he drew a map on how to get to the singapore flyer. We went back to office to get the samsung hp which waz left there.

6.45- we left office and went headed on site wif the printed map Gab gave. Slightly jam over there.

0 comments: