CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday 20 April 2008

15 apr 9.05 pm- My baobei c, I am on the train nw... Today have nt been really smooth going... Today u got angry wif me... Humz... U weren't exactly furious bud i did alot of things wrong today... Haha. I must never bathe enough or sth. Coz i made like so many things that made u nt too happy wif me... One of the mistakes was to play at the psp when we were about to go hm... I wreally duno tt ur ah mah waiting 4 u to get hm wor... Summore u hafta buy dinner back. I was feeling sore woh...

I made dear dear take escalator like the wrong way... We went to vivo city to mit Ricky... We went to food court to da pao 4 ah mah... Dear bought curry chix, sotong mee 4 ah mah, and nasi lemak frm food republic.

The worst worst thing today iz tt i duno how to pacify dear dear... So basic yet i fail terribly... I am nw at a loss, coz every person styLE of pacify iz different. Feelin a lil dwn nw.

0 comments: