CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday 27 January 2009

Wee hours - Location: Malaysia,Kuantan

Happy 10th Month Anniversary to us !


I woke up by the barking of the doggie next door.. At 7am sharp. I mean its like CNY and most ppl should be sleeping most of the day. As I am typing this msg now, they are still barking.

Its only when times that you are away from your loved one that you miss them alot. I mish my dear dear... sobby... and I hope she is holding up over there. I feel like messaging her every 2 hours but held back due to high cost 50cents per sms. I made a call to her daily to shee she got mish me or not.. ahhaa.. no lah... just joking. Actually, its to say i cannt take it le... just have to hear her voice even just for that moment, it would have completed my day. I think of the times we spent together makes me a happy man. =) Take care my love. I'll be back soon.


Its kinda a slow cny this year, with the shadows of the economic downturn seem to affect almost all layers of society. Even here in malaysia that did not suffer the most impact to date, ang pows usually tell the state of economics of the general public. I believe govt forecasts are a bunch of bullshit. (esp. this yr, year of the ox). My ang pows got reasonably lesser from the same ppl who gave generously last year. The whole atmosphere was not too relax. I went to the temple to offer my CNY greetings for my Grandpa. Hope he will overlook upon us and I told him about my dear dear too... Haha...

Thats all for now.. hee..

0 comments: