CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday 13 September 2008

1st Working Saturday.

Location @ KC DAT @ 11.53am

Stoning now at office. Just went through a great session with Pat. Last night I spent a night at my dear dear's house. Love you dear... *huggs* Thanks for letting me sleep on the comfy bed. Thanks for understanding and waking me up on time today for breakfast, and eventually i reached work on time! hehee.. The porridge and the carrot cake was great. Although I was a little sleepy.

The whole presentation went still ok and there are lotsa points to be improved and I am starting very much to like this job. Although I know it won't be always rosy, but at least its better than that hellish place D. hehee...

Today is a packed packed day ahead. Now at work till 12.30, then moving on to mit my dear dear and also to bring my car for 1K checkup... Thereafter I am going for my IPPT at MAJU camp at 4 pm.. arghz... not sure also what time it would end.


Tonight my colleagues will be meeting for dinner. So excited. =) Neway.. I am more excited to get out of this office cos today is a saturday!!! omgosh.. what am I doin here!!! alternated saturdays mah... so no choice. This whole week was packed with so many mooncake deliveries and the worst worst thing is that I very "lu dai" ( Road idiot). ahahha... My GPS hor... duno where huhz... Haben install yet. Hopefully today install... GPS. I mean singapore is so tiny dot, yet i got problems getting around... hahaha.. Not always do I have the privellege of using a human GPs like my baobei.. *bleah*

Today sian ah... have to report home to sleep.. hahaha Mummy not very happy that i keep going dear dear house to sleep. so ya... Sorry dear... But I still lup u deep deep. ... just so u know... =)

I will be going off le soon I guess..

Till then...

0 comments: