CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday 24 May 2008

24th May - I woke up on a cosy blue bedsheet. Sunlight was shining into the open window and onto the side of the bed. The smell of my dear lingered over the pillow and blanket which was left last nite. I open one eye to see if my dear was around or nearby... Nope... I doze back to zzz... Piggy...

I was awaken by a gentle hand sweep on my forehead... I open one eye... And saw my dear sitting next to me...
*grinz* if that moment was a video clip, i'd pause it forever...

Went dwn market to eat breakfast to makan porridge. Really fantastic. Century eggy & skinny pork porridge. Hee... Dear ordered mee pok... Oso great bud auntie always cheat us say we order large bowl... We din... Idiot auntie.

We decided to go cycling at east coast. Haha. Suppose to go work bud wad the heckz...

We went over and rented the bicycle. We cycled all da way to bedok jetty and further. Damn hot day. I mean erm... Nt the weather only... Its my dear cecille. Haha. Bikini sia... *drools* on our return journey, we drop by the market to drink. I cant concentrate in my drink oso... Haha. Jux stare at my dear... Ekek... Shh... Cannot tell here... Later she know she nt goin out wif a piggy, but a wolf... Haha...

After cycling, we went over to HK restaurant there... To makan... I oso feel damn sexy... Topless sia... Haha. My tummy wobbling like nobodys business... Haha. Crapz.

Neway, i had so much fun... Love you dear dear... To the max... Nevertheless, me sunburn will b the death of me for the days to follow... Hee...

0 comments: